Friday, September 14, 2007

No idea how to name this post. Comment me a title and I'll buy you a drink. Seriously.

This might sound a tad bit weird but here goes.

TODAY, I:

HAD:
1) A punctured tyre.
2) Bad Luck.
3) Missed Cues.
4) A chat with Boss.
5) An expensive dinner.

DIDN'T HAVE:
1) Help.
2) More Help.
3) Enough sleep.
4) Sufficient cash.
5) Worries on studies. (Wait. I never DID really worry my studies.)

GAINED:
1) Learning the reason why Jasmine left for Canada.
2) Exercise. Kinda.
3) More flu.
4) Vampire, Werewolf and Zombie bites.
5) Knowledge from class. Nah I'm just kidding ya.

LOST:
1) Sweat and energy.
2) Cash. ALOTTA cash.
3) Precious resting time.
4) A lil viruses. Just a lil.
5) My mind. For a while.

I'm weird. But you guys should know that. Btw to them guys in Sitiawan, miss u guys and i can't wait to be bck home. Which is like after ... Finals. Sigh.

No comments: