Thursday, October 11, 2007

LOVE!!!! <3<3<3

I've been putting up BOBBY IS IN LOVE!!! on my msn for a few days and alotta ppl actually asked me who the girl was. So now I will tell it out to the whole world!!!



I met her at Melacca, 2nd sem of MMU if i'm not wrong. We met because of an anime, and we got very close, I was seeing her everyday. But somehow we stopped talking later on and we kinda lost contact. Until a few weeks back, I saw her in Cyberjaya. We met up and I found out I'm in love again. Romantic huh. Wanna know who's her?





Her

name

is

.

.

.

EUROBEAT POP.


Now who ever told you guys I must be in love with someone? :p


*2day was ... bad. I mean terrible. Wait, horrible.*

3 comments:

Chiv said...

Tell me about it. I AM one of lame club anyways. Well either ways, THEY started it. :p

JyhMin said...

crap corp?

Chiv said...

Sorry dude, crap corp jz went OUT and the former president jz went for something new XD