Monday, October 01, 2007

Exams, you say?

Current Song: Berryz Koubou - Anata Nashide wa Ikite Yukenai
Current Mood: Funky ... with some mixed thoughts in it


Well well ... looks like alotta ppls havin exams and finals comin on. And they have been blogging about 'em, like Thomas and Ms. Perle here. All these resulted me to write my own I'm-gonna-fail-this-final post approximately 26 hours before the exam I haven't studied much about :) Holding a cup of coffee, it actually makes me more sleepy than usual. My aim for this final is like the previous ones - PASS. I don't have high hopes and I tend to stay that way, unless something big changes me. I'm desperate for the Pangkor trip I'm gonna have with my friends. Owh well, I guess I still gotta study in order to pass. I'm off then, good luck to you guys out there with exams.

Remember, Don't cry when you fail, be happy when you pass!



忘れたくない。

2 comments:

VHanded Cheepeng said...

I think I am the only one without exam post in my blog........ Boring la, nothing to say too.....

Chiv said...

lol seems so ... but ur blog's filled with other gr8 stuffs anyways XD