Saturday, September 30, 2006

A Movie. A Bitch. A Final.

Well it's been awhile. Awhile since tons of games keep popping up FREE in the server. It is against the law to not play a good game when it's FREE.

Anyways, went to the cinema the other day and watched The Banquet cause nothing good was on. Damn cinema.



Was quite a good movie although my friend was actually sleeping. HE WAS SLEEPING WHEN THEY WAS ROLLING THE ADS !!! What the hell is wrong with you man. Go do a check up or shit like that. Back to the point. With popcorn and drinks and a good movie, the LEAST you could wish for is disturbance. And for some reason I got that. There were actually more malays than chinese in the cinema. OK I can take it they're maybe Zhang Ziyi fans or some other shit like that. BUT YOU CAN AT LEAST SHUT UP WHEN YOU WATCH A MOVIE BITCH. Throughout the whole movie they were malay bitches talking and laughing and playing with their phones. I could've sworn I'd slap them to another country. BITCHES. Mybe next time they should put a guard in the cinema to tell them bitches: "Ya better shut ya' yappin' or I'll kick yer' ass bitch." . Damn I'm pissed.

Finals is 1 day plus away and I'm blogging. Dammit.

No comments: