Thursday, September 07, 2006

Daily blogging = Not my cawan of Teh-O

Daily blogging. Not for me. But for them guys who's "daily checkin my blog out", I'm bloggin this. Day's been tough. And boring. Physic test on Fri and I don't understand what the fucking hell it's about. Cibai. I just don't understand physics. I wonder how the hell I ended up in Engineering. Cibai. Even when I really listen hard to what the sick-ass wig-haired lecturer is saying (Which has only happened trice until now) I don't get what the fuck he's saying. Screw him. I should be screwing myself for not understanding a single fucking thing. Cibai. I just fucking hate physics.

Boring days. Been watching Stephen Chow movies for the week. Every single day. And I still can't get enough. No one can. And CS every single day. That's all in my life now. Physics, Stephen Chow and CS. Damn I'm fucked up. Muthafucker.


(Pls bear with them words. G'day)

No comments: